INFO FOR NEW PATIENTS
Each new patient at White Heron Wellness is individually evaluated for the most appropriate therapy for this or her condition.
Please review the following information about what to expect at your first visit(s) and
what you will need to bring with you. By arriving here, you have already begun your journey to better health.
Patient Intake Forms
Please call for an appointment
Your first visit to White Heron Wellness Center will include an individualized, comprehensive consultation with Dr. Bidabadi. You will be asked to answer a symptom questionnaire, and we will conduct a thorough physical examination, which may include:
- Physical exam, functional neurology / functional medicine evaluation, if necessary
- Movement pattern analysis
- Meridian testing and applied kinesiology analysis
- Nutritional evaluation, if necessary
- X-rays (full spine, extremities, chest), if necessary
- Blood, urine, saliva, stool or serum testing, if necessary
After gathering all diagnostic information and results, Dr. Bidabadi will discuss possible causal relationships with you, and recommend a unique program to address your specific physiological and wellness needs. Dr. Bidabadi also connects with a wide network of qualified physicians that specialize in abnormalities we may not be able to address or correct in our clinic.